Friday 10 August 2007

Cotic BFe

Whilst away a collection of boxes has been building up at my house, containing a new Cotic BFe ready to be built up into a lightweight 4X bike. The bike is looking awesome I have managed to get it down the BMX track since building it and all I can say is the bike is too easy! Coming off a 24" cruiser which really needs working to pick up speed and to get over the jumps. This bike seems to float over with so much less effort. My brother has already started complaining saying it is an unfair advantage! At the first session at Andover BMX track I managed to clear the whole track not only forwards but backwards aswell! something I have never been able to do before. The BFe is specced out with Rockshox Pikes, Hope brakes and a collection of Bontrager parts. The frame size is a small and the whole build tips the scales at about 32lbs. Check out the pics:






No comments: